CEU Policy - Certified Practitioner Members and Student Practitioners Members
Effective December 2015, the Repatterning Practitioners Association Executive Board has approved the following continuing education unit (hours) requirements for Certified and Student Practitioners.
Personal growth and continued learning is a core value of The Repatterning Practitioners Association. The Continuing Education Policy supports this core value with learning requirements for specific levels of memberships:
- Stage 1 - Pursue Personal Interest
- Stage 2 - Acquire Skill and Competence
- Stage 3 - Demonstrate Professional Expertise, Leadership and Continuing Growth
Stage 1 – Pursue Personal Interest
At the Associate or Student membership stage, members are encouraged to continue their studies and understanding of the Resonance Repatterning system. Reporting CEU's is not required.
Stage 2 - Acquire Skill and Competence
(Declared Intention to Become a Skilled Competent Practitioner)
At the Student Practitioner stage, members are required to continue their studies and understanding of the Resonance Repatterning system. Thirty-two (32) hours of continuing education units from the following list of 'Qualifying Training' is required within a 2 year period. Student practitioners are also required to be a member in good standing of the Repatterning Practitioners Association, U.S.A.
Qualifying Training in Resonance Repatterning:
- The Fundamentals of Resonance Repatterning (21 hours)
- Transforming Primary Patterns (16 hours)
- Transforming Unconscious Patterns (16 hours)
- Transforming Chakra Patterns (16 hours)
- Transforming Meridian and Five Element Patterns (16 hours)
- Principles of Relationship (24 hours)
- A New Vision (24 hours)
- Energetics of Relationship (24 hours)
- Inner Cultivation (21 hours)
- Living in Tune Seminars (21 hours for each seminar)
- Teleconference training approved by the Repatterning Practitioners Association (hours may vary)
- The Repatterning Practitioners Association Conference (hours may vary)
- Magui Block’s Healing the Family System Training
- RR related skills development, workshops, study groups or seminars offered by an approved RRI teacher or RPA approved Designated Observer
Stage 3 - Demonstrate Professional Expertise, Leadership or Continuing Growth
At the Certified Practitioner stage, members are required to report on an activity or field of study they are pursuing for their own continuing education. The members choose the direction of their own continuing education and share their activity annually in a memo to RPA Administrators. Suggested options for self-directed CEU’s are listed below.
This stage of growth recognizes members as self-responsible professionals whose membership achievements to date have demonstrated their commitment to the core value of growth and learning. Stage 3 requirements, also play a dual role of volunteer recruitment and leadership development that will contribute to the ongoing sustainability of RPA
SELF-DIRECTED CEU OPTIONS for Certified Members
Certified members demonstrate continued growth, leadership and community participation by reporting their related activities or studies activity from the following list:
- Complete any of the CEU approved RR courses
- Complete a course of study including free webinars or online courses that support any aspect of the practitioner's service or practice
- Expand knowledge base through reading one or more books in the field of personal development, alternative healing, general healing, or the business aspect of practice
- Volunteer for the RPA Board, committee work, or projects such as the Mentoring Program or World Peace Hologram
- Present information to the public or to peers related to RR at the RPA conference or events
- Develop RR based Seminars/Workshops
- Create another growth activity detailed by the member.
16 Hours is recommended not required.
When to Report CEU’s
CEU Record Keeping
- Practitioners are required to maintain documentation of completed training.
- Final approval of courses is given once documentation is received by the RPA.
- Keep your CEU record up to date by simply notifying the Administrators. Send an email to email@example.com at any time. Your account will be verified as documentation is received.