The Repatterning Practitioners Association (RPA) is incorporated in the United States of America as a not-for-profit trade association (501c6). It was established in 2004 for the purpose of:
- Upholding a standard of excellence for Repatterning Practitioners
- Defining a code of ethics
- Creating a registry of RPA practitioners
- Providing continuing education opportunities to its members
- Evaluating and accrediting repatterning training programs
The association actively promotes the value of Repatterning sessions as a means of empowering individuals and groups to enhance their own coherence, health and wellbeing.
Although Repatterning is intended for “healing”, it is not to be construed that it is the practice of medicine, psychotherapy, or other licensed health care practice. Rather, Repatterning is designed to assist an individual in addressing imbalances in the physical, emotional, spiritual, mental, and energy systems of the body; thereby, creating the opportunity for the mind/body to heal naturally. Please see our Disclaimer for further information.